During the summer months, as all places on the Croatian coast, Dubrovnik riviera offers rich entertainment content and cultural events, as well as sports and recreational activities. In almost every village of the Riviera during the season fishing festivals are held and patron saints celebrated, which are accompanied by music and local food specialties. Surely most events that you can attend will be held in Dubrovnik, and we mention here only some of them.
- In February, you can attend the Carnival celebrations and St.Blaise day...
- in March The festival of wine and gastronomy,
- in April Libertas Film Festival, and throughtout April and May visit the Dubrovnik Shakespeare Festival.
- In late June Dubrovnik hosts the International Opera Festival,
- mid-July is reserved for the most famous manifestation - Dubrovnik summer Festival,
- in August you can participate in the South Dalmatian regatta from Orebic to Dubrovnik,
- in September a Chamber music festival is held.
Furthermore, in October the International choir festival and International tennis tournament are being hels, and Christmas fair and New Years on Stradun will surely be an excellent way to end your year.