Dubrovnik is the pearl of the Croatian and world heritage, city monument or town of a thousand monuments. Its medieval walls and the old town of Dubrovnik are best preserved complex of its type in the world. Dubrovnik was a city-republic and like Venice, one of the centres on the Mediterranean. Dubrovnik was an independent city through hundreds of years, and it is carved on his fortress Lovrijenac: "Liberty is not sold for all the treasures of the world." It survived numerous conquerers who passed through the Croatian lands. Napoleon abolished the independence of Dubrovnik in 1808. The city later shared the fate of the Croatian state. Today, Dubrovnik is the tourist capital, and one of the most attractive places to visit in the world. Since 1979 the city is under the protection of UNESCO. Dubrovnik is located in the extreme south of the Croatia and the town developed the navigation and trade. Dubrovnik can be reached via the nearby airport, roads, ferries and numerous cruisers visiting the city. You can stay in all types of accommodations, from luxurious hotels to hostels, apartments, rooms and pensions. Camps are located near the town while there are two marinas for sailors. Dubrovnik is full of tourist attractions; for sport, gastronomy, entertainment, or culture. We have to emphasize the Dubrovnik Summer Festival, a series of concerts, exhibitions, performances held outdoors at various locations around town. You can go on trip to nearby Montenegro, or to the islands of Korcula, Mljet and Lastovo, or just visit the surroundings, Konavle parish, famous Ston oyster farming nearby or the Peljesac peninsula. If you do not want to be among the crowd of Dubrovnik and again stay near the town you can choose one of the nearby towns: Mlini, Plat, Zaton, Slano, Srebreno or the town of Cavtat. Cavtat is also a tourist center, about 20 km from Dubrovnik. You can stay in one of its hotels of a good quality or private apartments in this small and pictoresque town. From Dubrovnik and Cavtat sail to the north of the Croatian coast by renting a boat in ACI marina Dubrovnik and combine the impressions from the south and north. In the north, visit Umag, Novigrad, Porec and Vrsar and finish your journey in Rovinj. You can find the offer of apartments in Dubrovnik or Istria here.
|28.06.||20°C 68°F||Clear 40% 21 WNW|
|Wed||min: 21°C max: 27°C||Clear|
|Thu||min: 21°C max: 28°C||Clear|
|Fri||min: 21°C max: 28°C||Clear|
|Sat||min: 22°C max: 29°C||Clear|
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI: 7:30-21:15 h
SAT: 8:00-18:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.